Wild Things 143
Big and Magnificent
Aotearoa New Zealand might be a small country, but there’s plenty big and magnificent about us!
In this issue, discover more about some of our special large or larger animals, plants and places, what’s causing them problems, and how you can help.
- Be With a Tree 2019 Challenges
- Kauri dieback game, and photo instructions to help stop the spread of the disease further
- Tips on tree climbing from NZ Arborists
- How to make your own underwater hydrophone
- A 3D takahē model to make and a neat takahē poster