Wild Things 142
Small and Unusual
Aotearoa New Zealand has some of the smallest, and most unusual, plants and animals around!
In this issue, discover more about some of them, what’s causing them problems, and how you can help.
- Is it a worm? Is it an insect? No, it’s a peripatus!
- Teeny tiny springtails
- Watch where you walk game
- Native bees
- A most unusual pest: Hedgehogs
- How to build a backyard trapping tunnel
- Flowers of the underworld – the Dactylanthus
- Glowing freshwater snails, and a recipe for eco-friendly, glowing slime!
- A neat nudibranch poster